- Greek Literature
- International Literature
- Crime Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Fantastic Fiction
- Children Books
- About Crete
- Comic books & Graphic novels
- About Us
1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
B. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
2. Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path to the site?
3. Information such as your email address, which you enter when registering on the site.
4. Information, such as your name and email, which you enter when setting up your subscriptions and for sending emails and / or newsletters.
5. Information you enter when using services on our website.
6. Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information about your purchases, the services you use and the transactions you make on the website, which include your name, address, telephone number, email address.
8. Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
9. Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
1. management of our website and business
2. Personalized site layout for you
3. activate the use of your available services on our website
4. shipping the goods you buy through our site
5. provision of services you purchase through our website
6. Sending transactions, invoices and payment reminders to you, as well as collecting payments from you
7. sending non-advertising communications
8. Send email notifications about your requests
9. send our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want the newsletter)
10. send promotional communications, related to your business or to specific third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to it, via email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want advertising communications)
11. provision of statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
12. Manage requests and complaints that you have submitted or are related to your site
13. Maintaining the security of the site and preventing any fraud
We will not pass on your personal information to any third party or any third party commercial department without your consent.
Our company does not store credit or debit card details of our customers. Card transactions take place outside our website in a secure encrypted environment of Eurobank.
D. Security of your personal data
1. We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
2. We will store all personal data you provide on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use, we will not ask for your password (unless you log in to our site).